Welcome to the Interstate Batteries Class Settlement Website, which is designed to provide information about the proposed nationwide class action settlement. This website is operated and maintained by Garden City Group, which is the Court-appointed Settlement Administrator.
This website is organized into different subject areas that are listed on the left-hand column of this page. In short, those sections are:
- Home: This welcome page.
- Overview: This page provides an overview of the proposed class action settlement filed with the Court for approval.
- Court Notice: This page provides the notice prepared and ordered by the Court to inform Settlement Class Members about this proposed class action settlement.
- Court Documents: This page contains certain Court documents related to this proposed class action settlement, including the Amended Settlement Agreement, the Exhibits to the Amended Settlement Agreement, the Preliminary Approval Order, and Class Counsel’s application for attorneys’ fees.
- Timetable and Updates: This page identifies dates established by the Court, and other relevant dates. It is also used, if necessary, to communicate new information relevant to Settlement Class Members.
- Claim Instructions: This page explains the Interstate Batteries Settlement Program and provides instructions for submitting Tier-One and Tier-Two claims.
- Tier-One Claim Form: This page allows eligible class members who do not have a receipt to complete and submit the Tier-One Claim Form.
- Tier-Two Claim Form: This page allows eligible class members who have receipts to download and print the Tier-Two Claim Form.
- FAQs: This page answers frequently asked questions about the proposed class action settlement and the Interstate Batteries Settlement Program.